- December 10, 2018 at 8:09 am #279Tracey LynchKeymaster
Morning care opens at 6.45 at an extra charge, but at 7am for everyone else. We offer breakfast to those who are here by 7.45. You can either supply your own Jungle Oats and Wheatbix or you can pay R50 per month and we will supply it.
Class will start at 8am. Please make sure you are here by then, children arriving late will feel unsettled and the class will also be disturbed. They will also miss out on some of the things they would love to have done.
School closes at 5pm. If you are running late please notify me ASAP, so that I can make arrangements as most of the staff rely on lifts and taxis.
It is important to have structure and routine as it helps the children feel more secure.
DAY STARTS – 8
- Greeting ring
- Theme ring and activity related to theme work
- Outdoor free play
- Theme activity, creative movement, ball skills, music etc.
- Story time
- Lunch time (1/2 day children collected after they have had lunch)
AFTERCARE 12 – 5
- Rest/sleep time for all (they do not have to sleep but do need to have quiet time)
- Snack time
- Fetching time for 2.30pm children
- Free indoor or outdoor play (weather permitting)
- Fetching time for 3.30pm children
- Clean up time and end of day fetching time
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.